On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 09:39:33AM -0700, allen.fowler wrote:
> As an aside, I wonder if it is possible to just subclass my Records
> object so that the CurrentRecords class adds/enforces certain
> filter_by parameters for any query against it.

Yes - SA's ORM can map to arbitrary Selectable object.  Selectable is
the base class for things like select() in SA.  This feature is
awesome!  Rather than specifying your Table object to orm.mapper,
specify a Selectable that returns rows that are what you want to see.

--
Ross Vandegrift
r...@kallisti.us

"If the fight gets hot, the songs get hotter.  If the going gets tough,
the songs get tougher."
        --Woody Guthrie