Hello,

my question is quite a basic one, but I couldn't find an answer, maybe
because it's too basic.

I have a table "User" and want to add a new Column('donated',
Boolean). Then I initialize the database with metadata.create_all
(self.database_engine) but in phpPgAdmin there are no changes. Also,
if I modify an existing column, eg. from Column('subject', String
(128)) to Column('subject', String(128), default='(no subject)'), and
then do create_all, nothing changes.

Is create_all the wrong thing to do there, or where am I going wrong?

Regards,
Tom