Is it still the same error that you are getting (NotImplementedError),
or something else? If I run your code against SQLite, I get no errors.
If I run it against MySQL, I get the error "BLOB/TEXT column 'name' used
in key specification without a key length". If I change your 'name'
column to be a String type rather than Text, it runs without a problem.

(It looks like I was wrong about the None being required - it works fine
without it)

Simon