Hi,

I've recently started learning sqlalchemy. So far, I am able to do everything I
needed with sqlalchemy query.  Now, I am getting into a situation, and hope
someone would give me a suggestion.  Below is my question.

My test table has two columns Name and Count

Name          Count

A              0
A              1
A              2
A              3
A              4
B              0
B              1
B              2
C              0
C              1

What I want from a query is basically the distinct name and the max count
associated with that name, as shown below:

Name          Count
A              4
B              2
C              1

What would be best way to do this?  Any suggestion is appreciated.

thanks
Thang