Thank you, Michael.

But I think it's not exactly what I am looking for.

> if you're looking to change the actual format stored in the column,
> make your own TypeDecorator which specifies the underlying format
> desired as the "impl" ( i think in this case it would be Numeric).
> TypeDecorator example is
> athttp://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/05/reference/sqlalchemy/types.html#sql...
>   .

Currently sqlalchemy is putting just "iso string" to result sql for
sqlite. I need to replace it with "julianday(iso string)" when using
standard DateTime column type for sqlite ONLY. This is how sqlite is
supposed to handle the dates. I guess, TypeDecorator example does not
fits here.
Looks like I need to replace sqlite engine's _SLDateTime somehow. But
how to do it without hacking the sqlalchemy source code?