It seems the problem is something else.  A while back I ran into issues
where on Windows and MS SQL, my data was not not being inserted into my
tables.  For some reason, by adding metadata.createall() right before I
return my Session in my getsession() function, data started inserting
again.  This worked for both Windows, Mac, and Linux.  Now switching my app
to use the multiprocessor threadin library, that metadata.createall() throws
all kinds of errors on Mac/Linux, if I remove it everything runs great
except on Windows where data does not insert again.  Any ideas where I
should start looking?