Hello,

I'm busy to make a kind of "mapper exporter/serializer". My goal is to
be able to serialize (in JSON, XML, ...) any Mapper object (including
relations, etc)

At the moment I've the following code (not finished at all) :
http://www.pastie.org/625787

As you can see I'm iterating over mapper.iterate_properties list (line
60), and before I goes any further I wondered if it's the right way to
do it ? (I would like to have all the properties, including column type,
etc)

Another question: I see that the property "columns" of an
<sqlalchemy.orm.properties.ColumnProperty> instance is a list and I
wondered in which cases the list can contains more than one item ?

Thanks,
Julien

--
Julien Cigar