Hi,

I've been playing around with SA for about a week now and need a
custom ORM.

The datatype that will hold all data is essentially a modified
dictionary - the key of the dictionary (may be a tuple) is the key in
the database and the list associated is the rest of the row. However,
some of the elements in the list may itself be a modified dictionary
as well. Essentially you have a tree-like structure of dictionaries
within dictionaries. There will be information in the dictionary
structure to resolve foreign key constraints.

Basically all transactions will return this mod. dict and will then
need to write it back to a db. Looking at the current orm, I'd have to
define classes separately and create relations between them for each
top-level dictionary. I don't want to do that - I don't want to re-
define the whole session and UOWTransaction classes either. Is there a
way I can modify the session/UOWTransaction classes to pick up the
dependencies from the dictionaries and proceed as before without
defining any mappers?

I don't mind changing the code (with some guidance).

Thanks.