Marble wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> When I try to modify/update a primary key attribute in an inheritance
> case, I always get a ConcurrentModificationError. Below is a
> demonstration of the scenario based on the hierarchies paragraph from
> the sqlalchemy documentation.
>
> Can someone help me to get this right?

this is ticket 1362 and is a TODO:
http://www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/ticket/1362 .

For now you need to issue update() statements for the tables manually,
then reload your objects.

The operation will also will likely require that you enable ON UPDATE
CASCADE on the foreign key columns if you're on a database such as
Postgresql (oh I see you have that already, yup).