Hey!
I'm using SA in a TurboGears website for quite a long time now, and it
was working great for a long time, until now! In my website users can
upload articles, edit them, etc... The problem is with the search
function - for some reason, searching for a certain word in my
language (Hebrew) kills SA. The second time you're searching for it,
it works.

See what I mean here (it's me running the same query twice in
IPython): http://paste2.org/p/457059

What can cause this behavior?! I can't think of anything! I guess that
one of my users has uploaded some article with some invalid utf8 code,
but should that kill the query? and how come it doesn't kill the
second one? and what can I do to avoid it?

I'm using SQ 0.4.8 which is quite old, but actually it was released
just a year ago. I can't always catch up with everything... :p

Thank you!

Yo'av.