Hi Gaetan,

On Oct 14, 5:11 pm, Gaetan de Menten <gdemen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 17:09, Gaetan de Menten <gdemen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Btw: Iwan, did you try:
>
> factory = elixir.session.session_factory
> elixir.session.registry = sqlalchemy.util.ScopedRegistry(factory,
> scope_func=your_scope_func)

I gave up wanting to fiddle with what felt too much like sqlalchemy
internals before I saw this post of yours.

Since you went to the trouble though, I went back and tried your code
- and it seems to work.  (BTW, scope_func should just be spelled
scopefunc.)

Thanks, will have to sleep on which route to go now - but I'm leaning
towards doing this instead of having __session__ all over the show.

-i