Hi,
Just wondering if there is an easy way to determine what tables are
joined in a query?

I'm doing something like this

query = session.query(System, dynamic_obj).select_from(self.j)

Where dynamic_obj could be any mapped object and self.j represents a
join produced by the sqlalchemy.schema.Table.join() function. I'd like
to know if the table represented by dynamic_obj is already in the
self.j

I could of course do this programmatically outside of sqla, but it
would be nice if sqla could tell me this.

Cheers