Thanks again Mike!

Please accept my apologies for the double post, I had tried to send it
before registering.

Are there any examples of using proxy_factory and proxy_bulk_set? I couldn't
find any (nor tests?), and have had trouble getting everything wired up, at
least without resorting to what feels hackish. If no examples exists, I'll
post a more detailed question showing exactly where I am stuck.

Thanks,
Jared Nuzzolillo