On Nov 4, 7:13 pm, "Michael Bayer" <mike...@zzzcomputing.com> wrote:
> copy_from() probably creates some state that is not compatible with the
> connection being used afterwards for subsequent operations, or
> alternatively copy_from() is not compatible with some previous state.
> The pool does nothing special to the connections which it stores except
> calling rollback() when they are returned.
>
> If you can try to isolate the issue to an exact sequence of events (i.e.,
> don't use a Session or ORM - just use an engine and connect()) that would
> reveal more about what's going on.

Now I try copy_from without Session or ORM, use engine only and
everything is ok :) What does it mean? :)

engine = create_engine(conf['sqlalchemy.url'])
connection = engine.raw_connection()
connection.cursor().cursor.copy_from(f, i.table, sep=chr(int(conf
['import.separator'])),  columns=map(str, i.fields.split(',')))