Hi

Lets suppose I created an engine on database 'foo' and I want to create
a database 'bar' and then do my work on 'bar'.
What is the recommended way to do this ?

connection.execute('CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS bar')
connection.execute('USE bar')

The former command succeeds with a warning ( already discussed on this
list ) but the latter seems to be the wrong approach:

2009-12-03 13:28:39,221 INFO sqlalchemy.engine.base.Engine.0x...b0ec COMMIT
TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable" in <function <lambda> at
0x8821bc4> ignored

Thanks a lot for your advice
Peter