Hi

I discovered some differences in the results of the following simple
queries, when switching from a mysql to sqlite backend:

1) for t in of_sqlalchemy.session.query(Transaction).all():

Works as expected with mysql (returns all rows ) , but fails to return
any data with sqlite. This could be fixed ( or perhaps: hacked ) with:

for t in of_sqlalchemy.session.query(Transaction).filter_by(desc='%').all():

2) case sensitivity

**supposing the dataset is effectively uppercase ( type == 'ROOT' )
The following returns the dataset with uppcerase in mysql (which is
therefore case insensitive) , but not in sqlite ( the latter seems to
consider case ):

   accs = of_sqlalchemy.session.query(Account).filter_by(type='root').all()

Is this behavior due to sqlalchemy ? From what I found on typical
differences between mysql and sqlite, those above are not mentioned.

Any ideas ?

Peter