Jason wrote:
> Thanks Michael.
> This is happening intermittently, and the identitykey check is
> happening just before trying to get it from the session_identity_map
> in mapper.py.
> I'm not putting anything in there myself, it's happening in the query
> call.
> So it seems to me the most likely culprit is another process/thread?

It doesn't sound much like a concurrency issue.   Especially if you aren't
running any other threads.  As far as other processes, I'm assuming this
whole thing happens inside of a single transaction so you should be
reasonably isolated from other proceses unless you're on MySQL MyISAM.
It seems more like the key the mapper is looking for is not the one you're
expecting, but would have to see an example to confirm.