Hello,

I've become quite used to SQLAlchemy's Declarative style notation for
defining data to be stored in SQL.

Does anyone know of library that will do something similar for simple
XML?

Basically I need objects (and attributed collections of objects) that
are effectively records for groups of simple data types like strings,
dates, numbers, etc.

Googling the subject returns some libraries that will parse arbitrary
XML and return python objects, but I'd like to go the other way...
define a python object and strictly generate both a schema and an XML
representation of instances.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
:)