On 27 Gru, 19:58, Michael Bayer <mike...@zzzcomputing.com> wrote:
> On Dec 27, 2009, at 12:01 PM, Adam Dziendziel wrote:
>
> this answer to this required enough creativity and testing that I made it
> into a usage recipe.   Please give it a road test
> athttp://www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/wiki/UsageRecipes/GlobalFilterand let me
> know if its effective.

It is almost ideal. Everything seems to work except the case when I
use query.get().

This works:
session.query(m.Course).options(timepoint(datetime(2000,10,11)),
eagerload('v')).filter_by(id=1).one()

But that doesn't:
session.query(m.Course).options(timepoint(datetime(2000,10,11)),
eagerload('v')).get(1)

'timepoint' is my TemporalOption and 'v' holds a version with
effectivity timestamps.

When I turn on SQL logging I see 'None' in place of expected parameter
value.