Hi Mike,
Thanks for your email. You are right. And actually, I read that
article two months ago and keeps coming back to me like haunting.
Does not matter how many python books I have, it is just so easy to
say but so hard to migrate my mind to python.
Anyway, I'll keep trying.
I still want to say that I am very impressed with SQLAlchemy and I
can't wait to see it in action. Hopefully soon this issue will be part
of the past and can move on to other problems.