> most likely.  when a thread in your queue gets a hold of a new object,
> merge() it into the local session, using the returned object.   or when you
> put objects on the queue, expunge() them from their source session first.
> that way you dont use state which is still associated with the originating
> session.

Thanks Michael, I've got expunge working and this gets rid of the
errors, but from what I understand of the docs this means that the
expunged object will not return any deeper db info as it's now
detached - is there a way of adding it back into the worker threads
session? I think this what merge does, but I'm unsure of its usage -
do I call merge from the threadpool session on the object and put that
in the list, then add the object to the threads session? Any quick
examples or links would be much appreciated.

Jules