Hi there,

I am trying to package a small Python lib I have created that has an
"install dependency" on SQLAlchemy.

I have created my setup.py file with the "install_requires"

install_requires=[
        'SQLAlchemy',
      ],

But whenever I try install my Python lib on a machine without
SQLAlchemy I get the following error:

Searching for SQLAlchemy
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/SQLAlchemy/
No local packages or download links found for SQLAlchemy
error: Could not find suitable distribution for Requirement.parse
('SQLAlchemy')

I have also tried all the "SQLAlchemy>=0.4.3" etc stuff and still no
luck.

I then decided to try install another Python lib - Elixir - and I get
the same issue

Processing dependencies for Elixir==0.8.0dev-r0
Searching for SQLAlchemy>=0.5.0
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/SQLAlchemy/
No local packages or download links found for SQLAlchemy>=0.5.0
error: Could not find suitable distribution for Requirement.parse
('SQLAlchemy>=0.5.0')

Does anyone know how I can get this SQLAlchemy dependency to work on
the install?

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated ;-)

Thanks

Lynton