Hi
I'm using a few association proxies in a 1:1 relationship, it works
nicely, I have a proxy on table1 pointing to an attribute on table2,
and another on table1 that points to a relation between table2 and
table3. So what I really have is also a 1:1:1 relationship. Is there a
way to make a proxy on table1 to point to an attribute on table3? I
tried making a proxy of a proxy but that didn't work, not sure what
else to try!
Thanks