Seeing that Mark Ramm is co-author of this book, will it cover TurboGears in any why when it comes out?

Came across two video's with an interview with Mark in which he mentions that part of the book will be out in August (which year?) - would really like to have an update on this - even if it is to say we stopped working on it and have no date at all for it.

Werner

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: [sqlalchemy] Book
Date:   Sat, 16 Jan 2010 11:10:27 +0000
From:   Chris Withers <ch...@simplistix.co.uk>
To:     sqlalchemy@googlegroups.com

Michael Bayer wrote:
werner wrote:
Researching TurboGears stuff I came across a page on Amazon.

 Sqlalchemy: Database Access Using Python (Broché)
de Mark Ramm (Auteur), Michael Bayer (Auteur)

To be available in Feb 2010.

Is it really that close?

its not.

:'(

Chris - who's had his on back order since May 2009

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk