Heyho!

Has anybody worked with a Sybase Anywhere (ASA 9 -- yes, very old ...)
database?  I may need to build a simple CRUD (actually onnly R and U ;-)
frontend to some legacy application. (I probably will give TurbeGears a try
for this.)

I do have a JDBC driver, and I *think* ODBC should work (when I tried it
some time ago), but I haven't worked (much) with either.  (I think I
remember having seen a jdbc bridge for either Perl or Python, but I'm not
sure anywhere and at least I can't find Debian packages right now.)

Thanks in advance
-- vbi

--
Je n'ai pas souvent assisté à des course de spermatozoïdes, mais j'ai
donné beaucoup de départs.