Domingo Aguilera wrote:
> What is the version of pymssql that worked with 0.6 ?

judging by what I see here, http://pymssql.sourceforge.net/ and
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pymssql/files/, its anything from the
pre-1.0 rewrite.  But that's also from the 0.3/0.4 days.   note the most
recent version is from 2006.   None of them have been tested with 0.6 to
my knowledge but there is also very little that is pymssql-specific in the
current codebase, so getting 1.0 to work is very possibly a matter of
turning the correct options on and off on the dialect.