Hi,

First, many thanks to everyone who helped make SQLAlchemy such a great
module.

I'm currently using the declarative syntax and I would like to know
weither it's possible or not to automatically add a prefix on all
tables, without having to specify it on each and every table
separately.
That is, I would like to define the tables using __tablename__ =
"sometable", but the metadata to create the tables (and references in
foreign keys, etc.) as "someprefix_sometable".

This seems similar to what .with_prefix() or column_prefix provide,
though it would operate on tables instead of columns.

I found this thread which seems to be similar to what I'm trying to
achieve, but would prefer a definitive answer (that thread has been
left unanswered) :
http://groups.google.com/group/sqlalchemy/browse_thread/thread/caf89dddd246e8ca/b66ff46a0eaeb543

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,