These is definitely more one DB2 driver for the AS/400. I seem to recall seeing that there was working being done with one of them a couple years ago, but don't recall which one. And, I don't know the status. Maybe a better question would be... Is there anyone else out there using SQLAlchemy with DB2 on an AS/400?

    -Jim