I'm using sqlite and defining my tables using declaritive_base and I
have a composite primary key on one table.  I need to specify that one
of the columns (an Integer) generate the id's automatically.
autoincrement=True does not work for sqlite and I don't know where to
define sqlite_autoincrement=True when using declaritive_base.  All the
examples and documentation show it as an argument to Table().  Any
ideas?  Thanks in advance.

>>> sqlalchemy.__version__
'0.6beta1'