Christian Klinger wrote:

[SNIP]

> Ok now a second table comes into the game. The name of this table is
> BTeilnehmer. As you can see this table has a ForeignKey to
> Unternehmen.mnr. I use a seperate metadata BaseC for it because i want
> to create this table.

Hi,

I don't know if the seperate base class is the cause of your problem,
but you don't have to do that just to be able to create the table. All
metadata.create_all() does is call create() on each of the Table
objects. So you should be able to do something like this to create the
BTeilnehmer table:

BTeilnehmer.__table__.create()

Hope that helps,

Simon