Michael Bayer wrote:
On Feb 26, 2010, at 8:50 AM, Chris Withers wrote:

Michael Bayer wrote:
not sure if this is obvious, its the sqlite3.PARSE_DECLTYPES.  The
SQLite date types don't expect this to be turned on.  That is a
handy feature which I'm not sure was available in such a simple form
when I first wrote against the pysqlite dialect in Python 2.3.
Indeed, the dates are the problem here. As we talked about at PyCon, the dates
thing is a side effect of the thing my colleagues were trying to solve. I've
attached a test case which demonstrates the problem.

ah sorry, didnt see the test case. you don't need SQLite converters for this, you need a custom type for now

Are examples of one of them out in the wild? Do I need them on all fields or just Numeric columns? (which is most of them :-S)

> its just an import.   Python is pretty handy like that.

Not sure what you mean here...At a guess:

from sqlalchemy.types import Numeric

...becomes...

from mylib.types import CorrectlyRounding as Numeric

?

Chris