Rami Chowdhury ha scritto:

> I'm using the mercurial mirror.
> Changeset 4937:629e75b74dd3
>
> I'm also getting failures for the profile tests.
>
>> Profile tests?

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/184116/

I'm also having random failures.
As an example, in the test I ran right now I got this error:
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/184118/

See my previous post about these errors.

> Uhm, is the Mercurial mirror up to date?
> The revision numbers differ, but I checked the last log messages and
> they are the same.
>

>> Hmmm, that's a good question. I don't know much about it but from what I
>> have been told it does lag sometimes -- can you try running the tests in an
>> SVN checkout?

Sure.
The result is the same.

But I have found the problem: I have tsearch configured to use the
italian locale but the test cases assume english!

By the way, I have found that the README.unittests is missing an
important information about PostgreSQL.

The default value for `max_prepared_transactions` [1] is 0, but with
this value some of the SQLAlchemy tests fail.

The document should also inform the developer that
`default_text_search_config` [2] parameter MUST be set to
pg_catalog.english.

[1]
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/runtime-config-resource.html#GUC-MAX-PREPARED-TRANSACTIONS
[2]