Hello guys, I have the table on an oracle db:

SQL> desc MANPUSHMAIL.PUSHMAIL;
 Nombre                                    ¿Nulo?  Tipo
 ----------------------------------------- --------
----------------------------
 TELEFONO                                  NOT NULL VARCHAR2(12)
 FECHA                                              DATE
 CORREO                                             VARCHAR2(40)
 ESTADO                                             NUMBER(1)
 FECHA_EJECUCION                                    DATE
 FECHA_EJECUTADO                                    DATE
 RESPUESTA                                          VARCHAR2(500)

I can insert data succesfully  via sqlplus like this:

insert into MANPUSHMAIL.PUSHMAIL values
('55552222',sysdate,'t...@domain.con','','','','');

but using this script http://www.pastebin.org/100014 via sqlalchemy I
get this:

sqlalchemy.exc.DatabaseError: (DatabaseError) ORA-00942: table or view
does not exist
 'INSERT INTO "MANPUSHMAIL.PUSHMAIL" ("FECHA", "CORREO") VALUES
(:FECHA, :CORREO) RETURNING "MANPUSHMAIL.PUSHMAIL"."TELEFONO"
INTO :ret_0' {'CORREO': None, 'FECHA': None, 'ret_0':
<cx_Oracle.STRING with value None>}

I do not know if the error could be here: 'INSERT INTO
"MANPUSHMAIL.PUSHMAIL", because when I try to do the insert with the
table name between quotes I get the same error:

insert into "MANPUSHMAIL.PUSHMAIL" values
('55553333',sysdate,'te...@domain.com','','','','')
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

I am using sqlalchemy version: 0.6beta1 , Python 2.6 on a Solaris 10
box, and Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.1.0

Thanks a lot!!!