Hi,

I have this mapper defined:

mapper(Resource, resource_table,
    properties = {'type' : relation(ResourceType,lazy = False),
        'groups' : relation(Group, secondary =
model.tables['resource_group'], backref = 'resources'),
        'parent' : relation(Relation, uselist=False, primaryjoin =
and_(relation_table.c.res_id == resource_table.c.res_id,
            relation_table.c.end_date > datetime.now())),
        'children' : relation(Relation, primaryjoin =
and_(relation_table.c.parent_id == resource_table.c.res_id,
            relation_table.c.end_date > func.now()))})

But for some reason, if I create a new row in the relation table and
change the end_date of the old row in the relation to an old date, the
property parent is not updated.
Also if a reload the resource row, the old relation with the old date
is displayed, so I am pretty sure it has to do with the date
comparison in the mapper.

If I replace the end_date by a flag column string or integer and do a
comparison on the flag I get the proper behaviour, but I do want to
use dates.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks,

Richard Lopes