version: 0.6beta1

I'm just trying to update a row in a table but can't figure out what
the heck is the problem. I'm attempting the following:

session.execute(
    warehouse.session().query(WarehouseFile)\
      .filter(WarehouseFile.warehouse_file_id == file_id)\
      .update(values={'WarehouseFile.status' : 'Failed'})

And get the error:

qlalchemy.exc.ProgrammingError: (ProgrammingError) (1064, "You have an
error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your
MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE
warehouse_file.warehouse_file_id = '38'' at line 1") 'UPDATE
warehouse_file SET  WHERE warehouse_file.warehouse_file_id = %s' ['38']