Hello, all.

I'm trying to use compound fields with in_ to achieve something like
this:

update foo set svrid = NULL, asof=NULL
    where (svrid,asof)
              in (select svrid, asof from foo except select svrid,
asof from bar);

Use case is cleaning up entries in foo records that refer to damaged
or missing bar records, where the check is against a column pair. I'm
expecting ~99% of the records in foo to have a correspondence to
something in bar.

My problem is in the where clause for the update; I need to apply
_in(inner_stmt) to something column-like, and I'm missing what that
would be.  I've tried
sqlalchemy.sql.expression.ColumnCollection(foo.c.svrid,
foo.c.asof).in_(inner_stmt) and clearly ColumnCollection has a limited
set of supported operations.

Suggestions?

Richard