Hi,

I have a somewhat unusual database schema and was wondering what would
be the best way for SQLAlchemy to handle it.  For simplification
purposes let's call our two basic objects Widgets and Dashboards.  The
widgets are divided up across 100 tables which all have identical
columns, including the dashboard_id.  The dashboards table has a
column called "table_for_widgets" that contains a string like
"widgets55" that is the name of the table containing the widgets for
that dashboard.

Is there an elegant way to use this database with SQLAlchemy?  Ideally
I would like to be able to write something like "Dashboard.widgets"
and have the relationship fetch the data from the correct table.  I
have tried using polymorphism to set up the Widgets class but it
doesn't seem like you can have a polymorphic identity on a column in
another table, or at least I haven't been able to think of how.

Cameron