quick question: for sqlalchemy+ms sql server, what kind of
accessibility does it need to do table reflection?

What I am trying to do is that I try to reflect a table from an
existing database, and I successfully created an engine. But I got
following exception:
raise exc.DBAPIError.instance(None, None, e)
sqlalchemy.exc.ProgrammingError: (ProgrammingError) ('42000', '[42000]
[Microsof
t][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database
"HisTpwdCoastal" requ
ested by the login. The login failed. (4060) (SQLDriverConnectW);
[42000] [Micro
soft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database
"HisTpwdCoastal" r
equested by the login. The login failed. (4060)') None None

The connection string to mssql server only has delete, insert, and
update capabilities .
Wondering if any more capabilities needed.
Thank you!