After doing more reading, this only relates to multiple class
inheritance, which is useful anytime you want two or more classes to
relate to the same record return from the database, is that an
accurate summary?

I'm trying to get of "real-life" feel for which situations would
benefit from multiple class inheritance so I can spot them if they
present themselves.

Any input for me or other readers at a general level?