Michael - Thank you so much for the explanation. Rereading this error
message now makes perfect sense and this is a really good change.

Also - thanks for the explanation about implicit vs explicit
bindparams. I am embarrassed to admit that I actually did not know
this, and I use the expression language 90% of the time! I must have
picked this up somewhere and just always did it that way.

Thanks Again,
Jeff Peck