I have a real table A, parent of few non-real polymorphic tables B_i,
each with a relationship that points to tables C_i, using a generic id
column.  There are no foreign keys from A, because the table the id
column points to differs depending on a type column.

For each of the B_i, I defined a relationship using primaryjoin and
foreign_keys.  This works well for retrieving data.  I cannot set data
without being explicit (setting the column id to the C_i's id value).
I would like to do ObjB.link = ObjC, but viewing the debug log it does
all the insertion well, but it never does the ObjB.link_id = ObjC.id.

The only way I can get around it is doing it explicitly, but this
requires first inserting ObjC in the database, flush to get the id,
and then manually setting link_id.

Is there a parameter or configuration that allow me to do this?