gazza wrote:
> Thanks Michael. Not sure if this is the only thing I need to do. Why
> disable connection pooling?

it means the app will release filehandles completely when a connection is
released, and also that individual threads in your app will use distinct
connections.  The QueuePool implementation, not the default for SQLite,
will also provide the latter, but I've observed that QueuePool doesn't
really provide much if any performance gain over straight file open/close
per connection.  SQLite really doesn't like multithreaded access on a
single connection.