gary clark wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using SQLAlchemy with sqlite 3.6.23. I would like to know how you set
> the transaction isolation_level=immediate.
>
> I think this will help with the deadlocks I was having. Just dont know how
> to implement this.

I've added ticket 1784 to document this.

We support directly "PRAGMA read_uncommitted=%d", via the possible values
"READ UNCOMMITTED" or "SERIALIZABLE":

create_engine('sqlite://', isolation_level='READ UNCOMMITTED')

I don't understand what the Pysqlite docs are referring to when they come
up with three values, “DEFERRED”, “IMMEDIATE” or “EXCLUSIVE” - SQLite's
official documentation only describes two values for "PRAGMA
read_uncommitted".   However to set pysqlite specific values, use a
PoolListener.

http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/reference/sqlalchemy/interfaces.html?highlight=poollistener#sqlalchemy.interfaces.PoolListener