Hi,

I read the documentation about scoped sessions but l'm not sure to
understand
well what can be shared between threads and what cannot be.

Can we share a ScopedSession instance between threads ?
Do we have to share only the sessionmaker and re-create a
ScoppedSession in each threads ?

I have a multi-threaded script witch operate on a database with the
following pattern:

Regards,
F.

--
maker = sessionmaker(autoflush=True, autocommit=True)
DBSession = scoped_session(maker)

class Action1(Thread):
   def __init__(self):
   def start(self):
       while True:
              <some actions on database query flush etc...>

class Action2(Thread):
   def __init__(self):
   def start(self):
        while True:
               <some actions on the same database query flush etc...>