Hi, I'm doing an R&D project at work with Pylons and SqlAlchemy 0.5.8
and I'm unclear as to how the MetaData object fits into the picture
given our environment.

We have our data horizontally partitioned across several DB2 servers.
Our existing application deals with having multiple identical servers
without issue. Assuming the schema is the same on each server, do I
need a MetaData object for each database? The section about `Adapting
Tables to Alternate Metadata` seems somewhat relevant, but it seems a
bit verbose.

I've modified the Pylons config files and startup methods to allow 1-n
engines, and then have a convenience method to get a scoped session
for whichever node is desired, which seems to be working OK, but there
are perhaps some pitfalls that I haven't considered.

Thanks!