Hi

   I am having a trouble with SA-oracle-Blob datatype.
   Here I have a test program like this.

       import pkg_resources
       pkg_resources.require("cx-Oracle>=5.0.3")
       import cx_Oracle
       import sqlalchemy
       from sqlalchemy.sql import select

      db=sqlalchemy.create_engine('oracle://cse:c...@localhost')
      conn = db.connect()

       result=conn.execute(select(["dummy"]))
       print "helloooooooooooooo"
       print result.fetchone()

       conn.close()

      cse is the username and password for ORACLE schema

     duumy is the table name ,it has a column with datatype BLob.

     For this am geting the result with the error,

     ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected NUMBER got BLOB

     Is there is any solution so that i do can do more complecated
select statements.

    Is Blob not supported for ORACLE-SA