Hi

I am using oracle/mysql and sqlalchemy for a project I am working on.
I have a query executed like this

SELECT table_entity_id, table_entity_type, table_avail_state,
table_monit_state, table_transient_state, table_transient__1,
table_owner, table_timestamp, table_description FROM (SELECT
table_entity_id, table_entity_type, table_avail_state,
table_monit_state, table_transient_state, table_transient__1,
table_owner, table_timestamp, table_description, ROWNUM AS ora_rn FROM
(SELECT table.entity_id AS table_entity_id, table.entity_type AS
table_entity_type, table.avail_state AS table_avail_state,
table.monit_state AS table_monit_state, table.transient_state AS
table_transient_state, table.transient_state_time AS
table_transient__1, table.owner AS table_owner, table.timestamp AS
table_timestamp, table.description AS table_description FROM table
WHERE table.entity_id = "d282-08a9-272a-458a22e93f74 FOR UPDATE) WHERE
ROWNUM <=1) WHERE ora_rn > 0

This query uses FOR UPDATE in one of the select statements,where there
am using a lockmode to a row in SA

The query works fine with mysql but it fails in oracle with
error"Missing right parenthesis".
While I am excuting the single select command with FOR UPDATE it works
fine for the given nested query it gives error,But with out the FOR
UPDTAE syntax the query works fine with ORACLE

I thing this an error for Lockmode using in a nested query.
The error i have like this:
DatabaseError: (DatabaseError) ORA-00907: missing right parenthesis

Any help is appreciable
Thanks