I am very new to SA and I need to create a dialect for a legacy db on
windows. The problem is that the resulting SQL strings need to pass
into another application to be actioned. That is, not through any sort
of ODBC/OLEDB... connector.
So the way I see it, I have a few issues to deal with. Create a
dialect, trap the generated SQL strings, action them and return a
result set to SA. Don't mind the work but I wouldn't know where to
begin, so if anyone could give me some pointers that would be great.