On 5/30/2010 5:49 PM, Chris C wrote:
I'm hoping to write a Python package which integrates Sphinx Search
(open-source SQL full-text search) and SQLAlchemy.  Unfortunately, I
don't have much insight into the internals of SQLAlchemy (though I've
been reviewing the documentation/source trying to understand more..)

Once I return a resultset, how should I convert a tuple representing a
row of the resultset to an ORM object?

Does anyone know of any open-source implementations of generating
SQLAlchemy ORM objects from tuples which I can use as a reference?
Unclear why you're retrieving a resultset of tuples (and wanting to convert them to objects later) instead of just retrieving the objects directly? See http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/ormtutorial.html for more on the ORM.

Lance