Hi,

My project has a BASE table which contains all base objects. There is
a column called DELETED which has a value of 0 or 1. Finally, there is
V_BASE which is a view of BASE that only shows objects not deleted.

I can work with my Base object easily but when I want to view deleted
objects there isn't any reference to them. What I'm looking for, I
think, is multiple mappers for my Base class. But, some questions:

1. In my second mapper I can't redefine properties, correct? But do I
get all the properties from the first mapper?
2. The only difference in the second mapper is that it maps to the
BASE table and not the V_BASE view; should the syntax be the same as
the first mapper with the addition of non_primary=True?

I'm sure I'll have more questions but wanted to start small ;-)

Thanks,

Jon